Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I DON'T LIKE TO POST PICS OF MYSELF BUT....

so notice anything different? i think i look so totaly different! the crazy thing is, is that no one has even noticed. darrel had to point it out to his parents and brother. none of my friends, that i see almost everyday, have said anything to me. maybe it because they don't like it. i like it but i look so much younger. that's ok now that i will be on the other side of 35-YIKES!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I think it looks good. What made you go totally bangy? That's a brave move. It's a good pic of you too. Who took it?

amy said...

hey lee, i was feeling brave and really wanted a big change. i got it! are you surprised? darrel took the picture in our bedroom.

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Wow, you look so different. It is cute though! I honestly thought it was an old picture of you when you were younger. It definitely makes you look younger.

Unknown said...

Mom and Dad love your hair. Cute, cute cute.