
my little princess! she is so sweet i just want to eat her up. she loves to give me really tight squeezes and she says um um um while doing it. i bought her some panties the other day and was telling her how she wears these instead of diapers and she pointed to her diaper and said "diaper" i asked if she wanted to try them on and she took her pants off and started with her diaper. i put them on her and she was so proud of herself. when i went to take them off her she freaked out! i am not pushing her to potty train but i thought it might encourage
ryan, and i will already be cleaning up messes.. to what the heck it won't hurt. she may be trained before him. who knows. i can't believe she will be starting nursery in less than 2 months. yesterday in relief society during the opening song i was reading something and she wondered off. she went to the front of the room and was dancing for everyone. she is a dancing fool. all through
sacrament she would have to dance to every song.
every time she hears music she dances. i can't wait to put her in dance lessons. i guess i can wait because i don't want her to grow up so fast. i love my sweet girl!!!!!!
1 comments:
Amy, I am so proud of you! You updated twice this month so far! WOW! Just kidding! I am glad that you did, I love seeing what your up to and seeing pictures of the kids. I love that she dances in church! I am still trying to talk Dave into coming for Presidents Day in February.
Post a Comment